Friday, January 4, 2013

Currently...

This is for you Jenn (remind me to do it in February)!
Currently January:
Watching: Guys with Kids

Reading:  Top 100 Baby Purees:  100 Quick and Easy Meals for a Healthy and Happy Baby
 by Annabel Karmel  (I know I am exciting!)

Listening:  101.5 KPLA - missing Christmas music a little bit.

Making:  Baby food!

Feeling:  Exhausted (12 "stay at home days" in a row and only 3 were actually spent at our house)

Planing:  Something to do during the kid's spring break and how/what to do to de-clutter the house.  Goodwill will be getting a donation!

Loving:  Every day I can get with my family, they are growing up too quickly!


1 comment:

Jennifer Cowan said...

Yeah!!!!!! I think these will be fun to look back on in a couple of years...even at the end of the year. I put a task in my calendar to remember each month.

Blog overload this morning!