Friday, February 1, 2013

The Tooth Fairy Must Have Us On Speed dial....

Another day and another lost tooth at the Schmidt house.  Abigail has now lost her 6th tooth!  Both on the top are gone and we now refer to her as "Toothless".
Megan also says she is a vampire now since she just has her incisors - and this picture doesn't really help much.  She's getting used to eating on the sides.  Unfortunately I don't see the new teeth yet.....

The story of the lost tooth goes something like this......"Mom, I was wrestling with Carter and he headbutted my tooth out.  I thought I swallowed it because we couldn't find it.  Blood tastes funny.  Then we found it by the TV."

Nonetheless the Tooth Fairy delivered yet another $1 gold coin.  Both the her Tooth Fairy Pillow and her coins are going to Show and Tell today for Kindergarten.

At least she won't show me how wiggly it is anymore....gives me the creeps.

No comments: