Tuesday, August 9, 2011

T-Ball Photos

T-ball has been over for a while but we just got our team photos so I thought I would share. I was hoping for a pose with Abby on one knee - but they had the girls sit like this and of course Abby loved the pink bat so it had to be in her photo.



Now the team photo - I believe we were minus 1 player but this is the whole team. Most Abby knew from preschool so they had a pretty good time. By the last game we could definitely see an improvement in Abby in her fielding. Coach Matt did a great job and Abby is ready to play again.



Thankfully Abby's team had their pictures first - it was chaos after that. I was so happy to be done.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Great pictures!!! I am so sad that its all over with!! And do we really have to wait until 2013?? It was too much fun:)