Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Andrew's Bachelor Party

This weekend we headed up to Iowa for my brother's bachelor party. It wasn't really just a party it was more of an event since it seemed to last all weekend. From the few details that were shared it sounds like it was a good time. Andrew has a good group of friends. 7-11-09 will be here before you know it!

The evening started off at the Airliner, a local IC bar that we've hung out for years during our college days. Even sisters got to attend this part, probably the latest evening I've had for about 15 months!



The Papke kids back together again. You can probably figure out which one is Andrew and which one is Tony. I remember when I used to be taller than them both....

Had to have a family photo with Dad. He was hanging out with the boys as well. My mom stayed home with the girls for me so I could go hang out a little bit.

The "Outlaws" hanging out. This is Andrew's fiance Rebekah Knight, and of course Tim.

Then of course an Abby picture. On Saturday during the bachelor golf/BBQ/gambling/bar activities we had a very nice girls day. We went to the mall since it was really too hot to be outside with Megan until it cooled down later that afternoon. Abby of course found the rides, we also took a ride on the carousel. She got to go swimming in a little wading pool later that afternoon and we had a very nice girls night out dinner at Monica's.

This weekend is time at the Lake with my GBS girls. Everyone is coming in to town, we'll have people from Wichita, Denver, Chicago, Raleigh, and Hoboken! We are looking at a total of 12 adults and 8 kids (3 and under if you can believe it), it should be a little crazy but fun. I'm looking forward to a weekend relaxing and catching up with the girls.

No comments: