Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Halloween



I've had some photos lingering on my camera for a while so I thought I would post some today. First I want to thank Blogger for not loading them in the correct order....and I finally gave up. So there are a few out of order but you'll figure it out.



Abby had her Preschool Halloween party today that I was able to attend. I happened to find a cute Pooh Bear on the way (not so cute in the photo) that came with me.


Snow White and her goodie bag.

Winnie The Pooh (at a happier time).

Then we have a shout out to the Davenport family as they welcomed Ella Cate on Friday. As usual the girls fought over holding her and taking turns but it's only because they love babies so much. Good luck to their cousin Kitty when they see her at Christmas - she is going to be overly loved the whole time.

And we love each other again......



These were our rally towels from Game 6 (yep, Tim and I were there.....jealous, I thought so). It was an amazing game to be at and the fact the Cardinals fought back several times to win it was crazy. The atmosphere at the stadium was unbelievable. I'm not a big fan of night games on school nights, that go extra innings....but I'm glad I was there.



Sunday was pumpkin carving day - you can see the girls hard at work...which lasted about 2 minutes for Abby. Megan kept more at it. But first our sad pumpkin story - some kids stole one of our pumpkins over the weekend before we carved them thankfully. We were actually at home when they did it, and Tim thinks he saw them drive away. So we had to go get a new one Sunday after church. Abby was a little mad that people took our pumpkin. I guess it was a good one that I had bought them so big they could only carry one at a time.

Our finished product - Tinkerbell

And Micky Mouse.
I'd like to think that Tim and are are getting pretty good at this pumpkin carving process. Or at least it seemed a lot quicker and easier this year.

So tonight is the big candy gathering and excitement of it all. I can only wait to enjoy the sugar-high of a 2 and 4 year old...for the next month.

2 comments:

Jennifer Cowan said...

Cute pics!

We had stealing drama too. Somebody stole Ashley's bagged walnuts. Thanks to Dave's security camera and the sheriff we caught them! Still waiting to hear if they will be prosecuted. It's a hard lesson to learn, especially for Ashley because she worked so hard picking them all up by hand.

I owe you an email.... Have a Happy Halloween!

Julie said...

Fun pics! Happy Halloween! And....we are very jealous you were at the game! What an amazing game!! Did you bring the girls?