Thursday, August 5, 2010

We're still here!

So you take a couple weeks off without posting and boy do you hear about it!!
The Schmidt family is still here, still busy, but apparently I'm not taking any pictures! We've been at the Lake, birthday parties, and lots of swimming. I did have a few photos to share though and the promised WI Fishing photos.


Here is Tim with Megan on her first jet ski ride down at the Lake. It seemed like she liked it, but was ready to get off when they came back in. She has many more summers to get used to it.


Then there was this fish......

Here is my brother Andrew observing and Tim reeling in his 45 inch muskie.

There it is - it's a big one. Wouldn't want to put your hand in that mouth!

There is Tim, my other brother Tony, and Andrew (and my Dad's thumb) doing the official weighing and measuring. I think they are all pretty happy about the catch, and of course there will be fish stories about this one for years to come......

No comments: