Friday, July 16, 2010

Wisconsin Fishing Trip

My father has been going on fishing trips with his father and brothers for years in Eau Claire, WI. He has continued this tradition with my brothers and Tim throughout the years. They haven't been very lucky on catching fish, well that is large fish for a while, until yesterday......

I received this text in the afternoon - and as you can see he is VERY happy. This however is the SMALLER fish caught that day. He caught 2 fish, the photo is of the 38 in. 13 lb. muskie. He also caught a 45 in. 19 lb. muskie that I understand my Dad has lots of photos of. I think all of the men are pretty excited and the trip isn't over until Sunday.

1 comment:

Jennifer Cowan said...

Yeah... there is always a story about the one that got away :)

Good for you Tim!!!