Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Trick or Treating is over, glitter covers our family room, and the girls have enough candy to last them until Christmas.  I would say it was a successful Halloween.
Megan and Abby with their pumpkins, Emma's is the black cat next to Abby's





Blue Fish, Belle, and Red Riding Hood at the neighbors


Not too bad of a family photo.  I was the elected parent to go trick or treating this year and Tim got to stay home and hand out candy.



A closer look at our pumpkin carving skills this year.  If you can't tell it's Tinkerbell (Megan's) and Ariel (Abby's).  They wanted Belle and Red Riding Hood but those were not easy to find to carve so these were their second choices.





I had asked Tim to get a picture of Emma in my "My First Halloween" shirt before he put her in pajamas since I was trick or treating with the girls and this is what I got.  A one socked, crying baby. 


That wraps up our Halloween festivities. 

No comments: