Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend in Iowa

This weekend we headed up to Iowa City. Our first discovery was the completion of the "man cave" that my Dad had been working on. Tim thinks he needs one too..... It's a great room that Abby and Megan can run around in and also watch TV in with their movies.

Abby loved the typewriter.




Saturday we made a day trip to Delmar for my Grandma's burial. As she was cremated we did this at a later date. We were also lucky enough to come away with some mementos from the house that were my Grandma's. A couple of my favorites are the overhead photo of the farm, her angel food pan, and the sewing machine. I have talked about learning how to quilt for a little while. It's a good enough time to start. After church we attended the Delmar Fireman's Steak Dinner which was filling enough to put all of us to bed!

Also, if you can believe it - Tim and I were married today....7 years ago. Happy Anniversary Tim.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy anniversary!