Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Pat's Survived

Another St. Pat's has come and gone and as I have taken a vacation day to recover and finish the cleaning - or surveying the damage - depending on the room I am cleaning I've had some time to reflect on some of the weekend's highlights. As I am finding some 2nd day discoveries behind toilets I am cursing a few of those highlights. Right now I am just thankful for Lysol......
I didn't take any pictures which I wish I would have as it was an entertaining weekend. Some tried to reclaim some of their former college glory days and others came up with a few new surprises. But here are a couple of the highlights:

  • Boat races in the garage
  • Summer weather and being outside most of the weekend
  • 45 minute french fries
  • Boat races again after midnight....
  • Scandalous
  • I need a portal
  • My muscles hurt.....
  • If the trailer is a rockin......or am I rocking, maybe it's the wind?
  • Text pick/hook ups at bars
  • 3 Man
  • Forgetting the rules to 3-Man and making up a few new ones
  • Scott not speaking English after 30 minutes of 3-Man
  • Is this Hangover 2? No - it's Bridesmaids
  • Filthy stinky aromas - not exactly a highlight but present every night, morning, and afternoon. You shouldn't be able to clear out of driveway with your stink if you are outside but our friends are just that skilled.

So as I wait for the carpet cleaner to show up I am thankful that everyone made it home safely and had a good time. And we survived yet another St. Pat's, and continue to enjoy our version of the "Best Ever".


1 comment:

Leann said...

I am so bummed that we missed again this year...and that we missed your calls!!! Sounds like a good time was had by all. I'm still waiting for Colleen's good stories! :)