Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend with Grandma Papke

This past week Grandma Papke came down to Columbia to spend time with the girls while the men were fishing up in WI and to also help while I took my CPP re-certification exam (which I passed - yeah!). She came down on Tuesday evening and got plenty of Barbie, princess, and animated movie time with the girls. If she has to watch Shrek Forever After again I think it will be too soon. Thanks to her help I completed my test on time by Friday and in celebration we headed to the mall for some pedicures....


The girls both got their nails painted - "tops and bottoms" as Abby likes to say. This was Megan's first time getting her nails done.


As you can see - she is a pro - however all the cute nail polish on her hands was peeled off before the afternoon was over. I think she has maybe 1 or 2 nails still there if that.

Being silly and drying things off even more.

What trip to the mall would be complete without a ride on the carousel? Grandma got to ride along with the girls. She left on Saturday morning though and everyone was sad to see her go. There have been many questions on when her and Grandpa will be coming back and when will we be going to their house to play with their Barbies.....

A little belated shout out to my sister-in-law Colleen whom celebrated her birthday yesterday.

Also a belated congrats to Carrie Miller (yes I know your last name is Sims - but it doesn't roll off the tongue as well) - who welcomed her baby boy - William Vincent Sims this past week.

Also a Happy 2nd Anniversary to my brother Andrew and his wife Rebekah - how time flies.

No comments: